Six Pack indoor volleyball
Get discovered. commit.
Discipline for Recruitment: Indoor
Spike Touch: 9’8″
Steel City Ignite Club: formed in 2019
- 2021-2022 (18U)
- Outside Hitter
- Team Captain
- Member for 4 years
- No season in 2019 or 2020 due to Covid (16U and 17U)
Korah Collegiate and Vocational School
- Captain of 2021-2022 senior team
- No season in grade 11 due to Covid
- Pulled up to Senior team in grade 10
- Korah Collegiate and Vocational School
- Graduating class of 2022
- Over 85% average in the International Baccalaureate Programme (IB)
- Bronze medal in Duke of Edinburgh Program
- Interested in a University Nursing program
- Bugarski Cup, Oshawa
- Bronze medal
- Volunteered for 4 years at a community center coaching 6-8-year-olds soccer
- Included creating and organizing drills for the players to run through
Five words you can use to describe yourself on the court.
Five words you can use to describe yourself off the court.
Describe how you work in a team with your partners.
On my team, we work cooperatively with one another, building confidence and resiliency in each point, each set, and each game. I try my best to be my best for my team, and I look to find ways to improve, learn and grow together as a team. We are positive with one another and celebrate victories with humility while remaining determined to learn from our errors.
What are your interests outside of sports? Why do you like them?
– Cross-fit because it keeps me active and improves my health.
– Piano because it keeps my mind moving and I love the sound of it.
– Reading because it’s something I enjoy for entertainment.
Who are your role models and why?
My parents as they are successful in life and always give me advice and support so I, too can achieve success. I also look up to a university player, Avery Bodnar, who used to attend my high school and successfully made the Nipissing University team, and now plays for Queens. I’ve attended many of her volleyball camps and learned from the same coach she learned from in hopes of one day becoming like her. I hope that I can become a role model to the other players on my club team and high school team.
Involvement in other sports or extracurricular. Why is it important for you?
Badminton because it allows me to play with friends and remain active.
What program would you like to attend in school?
I would like to pursue a degree in Nursing at university.
How do you envision your school life in college/university?
Busy and full of new things to learn.