Six Pack Beach volleyball
Get discovered. commit.
Five words you can use to describe yourself on the court:
Five words you can use to describe yourself off the court:
- Self – Motivated
- Hard working
Describe how you work in a team with your partners.
On a team, I think it is very important to work together to accomplish a team goal. As a libero, I feel that it is necessary to communicate with everyone on the team on and off the court. I like to motivate my teammates and encourage them to do their best whether it’s a practice or in a tournament. I also try to ensure that the team stays positive and remembers to enjoy the game.
Athletic highlights and how you felt when you received them:
2019 – Beach Volleyball Nationals – Silver medalist
2019 – Indoor Canadian Nationals – Silver medalist D1T2
2018 – Ontario Summer Games – Gold medal finish
One of my greatest highlights in athletics was finishing second at Canadian Nationals. I was very proud for both my partner and myself. I gained a lot of confidence in my abilities. After medaling, I knew the tournaments would only get harder and so I was prepared to work even harder and get back on the podium. Even through Covid, I have been continuously training to continue to improve my skills.
What are your interests outside of sports? Why do you like them?
I don’t usually get much time in my week outside of sports and homework, but when I do, I spend it with my family, friends and my dog, and together we go on walks or prepare meals together.
Who are your role models and why?
My role models are my two older sisters, whom I’ve looked up to my whole life. They have influenced the way I play and always encourage me to do my best. They were my first coaches and are now my biggest fans.
Another one of my role models is Josh Binstock, a former Olympian in Beach Volleyball. He has coached me many times on my technical skills and more recently I have been participating in his Binstock Olympic Angle mental training program.
What program would you like to attend in university/college?
I am interested in math and sciences
How do you envision your school life in college/university?
I imagine myself playing volleyball at a very high level, while attending classes and keeping a busy schedule. I also imagine that during my off season I would be competing in beach volleyball competitions.
- 2021 – 16U USAV Nationals OPEN division – 17th place
- 2021 – 18U Ontario Provincial Championships – D1T1 – 5th place
- 2021 – 16U Ontario Provincial Championships – D1T1 – Bronze Medalist
- 2020 – GNBV Showcase Tournament – 3rd place
- 2020 – No competitions due to Covid-19
- 2019 – Legacy Beach Volleyball Showcase – Bronze Medalist
- 2019 – 14U Canadian Beach Nationals – D1T1 – Silver Medalist
- 2019 – 16U Ontario Provincial Championships – D1T1 – 8th place
- 2019 – 14U Ontario Provincial Championships – D1T1 – 5th place
- 2018 – 14U Indoor Canadian Nationals in Edmonton – D1T2 – Silver Medalist
- 2018 – 14U Ontario Summer Games – Gold Medalist
I attend Bishop Allen Academy in Etobicoke, Ontario for its Extended French Program and Advanced Placement Program.
Would like to pursue a degree in Engineering.
- Class of 2023 Honour Roll Student
- 3.9/4.0 GPA
- Interested in Science and Math
- Achieved Honour Roll every year since grade 4.
- 91% average
- 92% average
All Saints Catholic School Recognition
- Athlete of the year award
- Academic excellence
Defender / Libero
Clubs and Program Involvement
2021 Leaside Volleyball Club
- 18U High Performance Team
- 3 year member
2018 Pakmen Volleyball Club
- 15U High Performance Team
2017 Etobicoke Titans Volleyball Club
- 13U High Performance Team
- 2 year member
2021 USAV Beach Nationals
- 17th place finish
- Pompano Beach, FL
2021 Stetson Beach Volleyball Camp
- Deland, FL
2020 BVNE/ Sixpackrecruiting International Event
- 4th place finish
- Toronto, Ontario
2019 Canadian Beach Volleyball Nationals
- Silver Medalist
- Toronto, Ontario
2019 Legacy Beach Volleyball US Showcase
- Bronze Medalist
2018 Ontario Summer Games
- Team Ontario
- Region 5
- Gold Medal
- Ontario Summer Games
- Region 5
USA Volleyball Association
- Munciana Volleyball Camp
- Las Vegas Classic
Awards and Recognition
2019 Ontario Volleyball Award of Excellence
2019 Ontario Volleyball MVP award
2019 Bishop Allen Junior Volleyball MVP
2017 Ontario Volleyball Award of Excellence
Multi Sport athlete and participation:
- Beach Volleyball
- Cross Country
- Track and field
- 1500 m
Volunteer and Leadership Experience:
- Grade 9 – Athletic Council at high school
- Grade 8 – Mentor and guide for exchange students
- Grade 8 – Volunteer for Me to We events, including a book sale
- Mid Grade 9 to present – high schools programs cancelled due to Covid-19