Six Pack indoor volleyball
Get discovered. commit.
Serve Velocity: TBD
Five words you can use to describe yourself on the court.
Five words you can use to describe yourself off the court.
Describe how you work in a team with your partners.
I work in a team with my partners by communicating and supporting them and listening and applying constructive criticism that is given to me.
Athletic highlights and how you felt when you received them.
My athletic highlights are all the medals my team got, it made me feel proud of myself as well as of my team for our accomplishments.
What are your interests outside of sports? Why do you like them?
My interests outside of sports are spending time with friends & family, baking and listening to music. I like them because they are all a positive aspect in my life that I look forward to doing.
Who are your role models and why?
My parents are my role models because I look up to them and they always support me in the decisions I make, while guiding me in what I choose.
Academic highlights and how you felt when you received them
My academic highlights are achieving honour roll grades 8,9 & 10, I felt very happy with myself because I worked hard to achieve the marks I received.
What program would you like to attend in school?
I would like to go to school for psychology.
How do you envision your school life in college/university?
I envision my school life being a student athlete playing for my school’s volleyball team, making new friends, studying psychology and having fun while doing it.
- Ontario Provincial Championships 14U – Gold Medalist
- Ontario Provincial Championships 13U – Gold Medalist
Father Leo J Austin Catholic Secondary School, Whitby, Ontario
Would like to pursue a degree in psychology
- Class of 2023
- GPA: 3.75
- Grade 10 Honour Roll
- Grade 10 Austin Angel Kindness Award
- Grade 9 Honour Roll
I feel that teams would be lucky to have me on their team because I am hard working and reliable, not just at game time, but also in my physical and mental preparation. I am very passionate about volleyball, very competitive and want to win, not just for me, but for my team, my coaches and all who support us. I also love to have fun with my friends and teammates on and off the court.
I feel I will be an asset on any team because I am motivated and will bring my strong work ethic and my eagerness to learn everyday. I will continue to challenge myself to improve my skills and help others to improve theirs. I love going to the gym, not just at game time but practices too and will always bring positive cheerful attitude. -Ella Howell
Setter / Outside Hitter
Clubs and Program Involvement
Durham Attack Volleyball Club
18U Durham Attack (2022)
- Playing up an age group
- Outside hitter
- 12U select – 18U Club
- 7 year member
- 2019 – 14U Ontario Provincial Championships – Gold
- 2018 – 13U Ontario Provincial Championships – Gold
2019 – 2022 Father Leo J Austin Catholic Secondary School
- 2019-2020 – Grade 9
- 2020-2021 – Grade 10 – Cancelled due to Covid-19
- 2021-2022 – Grade 11 – Varsity volleyball postponed
- 2020 – Volleyball Canada Regional Excellence Program
- 2019 – Scarborough Titans High Performance Summer Program
- 2019 – Waterloo Warriors High Performance Camp
- 2019 – Team Ontario Regional Program
Most Valuable Tournament Awards
- Gold Medalist at 14U Ontario Provincial Championships
- Gold Medalist at 13U Ontario Provincial Championships
Leadership Roles and Volunteerism:
- Durham Attack Volleyball Club Mentoring Program; mentoring younger female club athletes
- Durham Attack Volleyball Club Coachettes Program; empowering girls to coach