Six Pack indoor volleyball
Get discovered. commit.
Height: 6′ 1/2″
DUE TO COVID – TOURNAMENT PLAY POSTPONED FOR NOW
- Mentally tough
- When working with others I always stay positive and keep an open mind. Communication and high energy are key to good teamwork.
- Love of the game award at OFSAA in 2020! I was ecstatic that I had achieved this award and the fact that I had gotten noticed since I was only in grade 9.
- Athlete of the year 2019, I was so glad that I had received the athletic award for putting lots of time and dedication into our schools’ sport teams.
- I love keeping active it is especially important for my physical and mental health. I have tried out quite a few sports over the years some of them being soccer, track, skiing, biking, and golfing. I am always opened to learning new sports. When I am not training indoors, I am usually training on my beach court with my family considering we all love the sport and want to get better.
- Caring for people: I have been a babysitter for 4 years now and I really enjoy getting to spend time and play with kids. I love to be a role model and a person they can count on. I also work at an old age home, and I really enjoy getting to have conversations with them and watch their faces light up when they tell me about themselves.
- Playing the ukulele is another interest I have. I enjoy it because it is very relaxing.
Who are your role models and why?
- Mary Stewart is one of my role models and friends. She has really influenced and taught me so much over the past couple of years. She has taught me so many things about volleyball and took me under her wing while playing were we playing for the Uxbridge secondary high school team together. She is 4 years older than me and currently plays for Queens as a left side. She played for the national team and was student council president. Seeing all the things she has accomplished has really helped me with setting goals for myself.
- My brother is also an amazing role model for me. Watching him and his team finish second in provincial’s really pushed me to peruse it myself.
- Valedictorian in grade 8: I was so grateful to represent my class and share my great memories.
- Good Smartian award: I was incredibly happy because I had gotten a lot of enjoyment from my school and had given a lot back as well.
What program would you like to attend in school?
- As of right now I would love to attend a business program.
- I would love to get a top-notch education. Being busy/competing in school and sports make me happy.
Middle Blocker / Opposite
2021 Team Ontario Red
- indoor high performance athlete
- middle blocker
2021 Team Ontario Beach
Clubs and Program Involvement
2021 Durham Rebels Volleyball Club
- Opposite hitter
2020 Aurora Storm Volleyball Club
- 15u middle blocker
- 14u middle blocker
Uxbridge Secondary School
- Class of 2023
- Honor Roll Student
Area of Interest in University
- 2019 Valedictorian
- 2019 Good Samaritan Award
- Athlete of the year 2019
- 2020 OFSSA Bronze Medal game
- Player of the game
Multi Sport athlete and participation:
- Beach Volleyball
- Track & Field
- 100m and 200m
- Long jump
- Relay 4 x 100m
- City Champion
- Bronze Medal Zone Championships
Athlete of the Year 2019
Video Coming Soon